Implementing a new voice, data or security solution across thousands of locations – on time and within budget - may be one of the most daunting challenges faced by today’s corporate IT executive. The key to success is finding an experienced technology services partner - one capable of planning for and managing the complex logistics inherent in a nationwide rollout.
Wachter has been performing large scale rollouts and rapid deployments for some of the largest corporations in the world since 1996. Our Project Managers and rollout technicians have worked in a wide variety of retail, commercial and industrial environments. In addition to upgrading the site electrical, voice and data infrastructure, our project teams can also configure, install and turn-up your new system hardware.
Rollouts and rapid deployments are Wachter’s core business. Whether your project involves 100 or 10,000 sites, our proven methodology will ensure a viable project plan that meets your timeframe and financial objectives. Let our team of experts assist you when its time to deploy the next technology solution. Your IT staff will thank you.
Wachter's comprehensive rollout training ensures a consistent, high-quality execution of your regional or nationwide project.
- Customer site-specific training
- Hands-on technical training
- Equipment installation and troubleshooting procedures
- Project Deliverables
- Risk and Contingency Planning
- Platform & boom lift operator certification
- Driver safety certification training
- Daily project management updates.
- Online project management & tracking tools
- Daily team conference calls
- Issue management
- Sites completed & status updates
- Digital photographs & test results