From the “thicknet” Ethernet and IBM Type I cabling systems of the ‘80s & ‘90s to today's Category 6+ copper and fiber optic networks, we've kept pace with the latest technologies, products and standards. Our Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDD), PMI certified project managers and trained technicians assist you with the planning, design, installation and maintenance of the right structured cabling system to support your voice, data, security, video and building management applications.
- BICSI RCDD
- Category 5e, 6 and 6+ copper solutions
- Multi-mode and single-mode fiber optic systems
- Testing and certification to TIA/EIA and BICSI standards
- AutoCAD and Visio documentation
- Extended warranties for most cable and connectivity products (Please visit our Partnerships page for a complete listing